Resources for Active Events
NASEO has compiled the following resources that can be referenced during an active energy emergency. NASEO encourages members to review these resources prior to an active event to ensure that login credentials are up-to-date.
- Energy Data:
- Information-Sharing Resources:
- Draft Petroleum Shortage Response Templates:
The following programs are designed to respond to specific circumstances and conditions. They are listed in order of use from least to most severity of a petroleum supply disruption.
- Waivers of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (Driver Hours of Service)
- Waivers of Environmental Fuel Specifications
- Odd-Even Purchase Program
- Petroleum Priorities for Essential Services Programs
- State Petroleum Set-Aside Programs for Bulk Purchasers
- Additional Waiver Information:
- Liquid Fuels: