- Quadrennial Energy Review (QER) -- Transforming U.S. Energy Infrastructures in a Time of Rapid Change: The First Installment of the QER, DOE Video
- National Petroleum Council (NPC) “Enhancing Emergency Preparedness for Natural Disasters” (December 2014)
- National Infrastructure Protection Plan 2013, Partnering for Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience and Supplements – U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- State Energy Risk Profiles The profiles provide a state by state summary of both natural and man-made hazards with the potential to cause disruption of the electric, petroleum, and natural gas infrastructures.
- Understanding Energy Infrastructure and Supply Chains
Documents & Reports
The following are documents and reports relevant to Energy Assurance planning: